Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Teaching My Younger Cousins


I teach my younger cousins in doing their homework when I have free time. Some of them are in elementary and some are in high school. They often complain when their teachers give them too many projects; they say that they don’t have enough time to watch TV or play computer games anymore. I just tell them that I was like them before, everybody who studies in school experience the same when it comes to dealing with school projects. To minimize their burden, I recommended them to get online and search for a website that can give them Project Ideas and Project Samples. I did this before when I was in college and it was absolutely effective. Instead of doing my projects in two days (Saturday and Sunday), I did them for only one day so I have more free time to rest hahaha. I could watch movies, ride on my bicycle, play computer games and chat with my cousins.  Whoa what a relief.  

No comments:

Post a Comment