Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Second Semester is Coming


The second semester for this school year is coming and since I am a graduate student, I have to struggle especially when it comes to paying the tuition fee. Supposed to be this is my last semester in our university because I am now a graduating student. Being a graduating student is not easy because I have so many things to do. I have to do my thesis as a requirement to graduate and some other assignments that I have to complete. This second half of the year would be a burden for me because of that. Well, pray for me guys. Also, paying the tuition fee amount is not easy for me because I have to borrow money from my relatives and friends. But since their pockets are empty now, I have to think of another source of finance. I have thought of applying for a loan since I don’t have bad credit anymore. Acquiring a Loan For Bad Credit isn’t a problem nowadays because there are some financial institutions that grant it. God thing there are institutions like those who have compassion to people. Well guys, I have to make a research prior to the semester so that my work would be minimized when the semester comes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment