Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Spending Break time In the Pantry


My officemates and I like to spend coffee break in the company pantry. I have eleven friends in our company and coffee break in the pantry is our bonding time. Our pantry is just small; there is a long table and eight chairs inside, kitchen sink, microwave oven, toaster, and water dispenser. We have been in the training together for three months. After the training period, for us not to lose our unity and friendship, we regularly meet in the pantry. For us, that is the nicest place in our big office. When I was about to get water one morning, I noticed that the floor is wet and the sink is clogged. The water was pouring in the sink causing the floor to be slippery. I checked the pipe underneath the sink and I found out that the plumbing was poorly done. My father is a plumber that’s why I have little knowledge with plumbing. When it comes to plumbing services, Plumbing Tacoma is the best. They have very good and skilful Plumbers to serve you once you call. Next time our pantry sink clog, I would recommend plumbing Tacoma to our utility manager for best plumbing experience.   

No comments:

Post a Comment