Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Precious Gift

I am fond of elegant and prestigious things such as figurines, pendants, miniature things and many more. I like giving those things (if I can just afford it LOL) to my loved ones to make them happy. Giving precious things to our loved ones is a way of showing how much we love them. Last year, I bought my sister and girlfriend bracelets made out of beads. Of course they were so happy with that gift (knowing girls, they love accessories. 


 Last month as I was browsing the web, I found out some things about egg Faberge. I was amazed when I found out that egg Faberge is not only a decoration of house ornament per se but a historic thing came from a Russian family. And became more amazed when I saw many kinds of egg Faberge and to my amazement, I wanted to by one. However, I got dizzy when I learned that the prize of it is around $18 million whew! Good thing there are egg Faberge that are really manufactured for sale and I will buy faberge from the vendor that I saw on the web.     


Photo credit: http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2008/02/russian-imperial-faberge-eggs.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment