Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Acidic Drugs


Drugs are taken when we are sick or not feeling well. In my case, when I had an operation due to appendectomy, doctors and anesthesiologists injected me drugs (painkillers and antibiotics). After the said operation when I woke up, I felt hyperacidity. I vomited in the recovery room. The doctors said that it was the effect of certain drugs that they injected me. Really, commercial drugs, though can heal many diseases, can bring side effects. There are acidic drugs that can lift up the acid level in our body.

Acidifying Drugs

·         Aspirin
·         Chemicals in form of added preservatives
·         Drugs - Medicinal
·         Drugs - Psychedelic
·         Tobacco
  
We have to maintain the PH balance in our body so if we take drugs for medication, you have to take foods with alkaline such as bananas, chocolate, figs, mineral water, orange juice, potatoes, spinach, watermelon and dandelion greens. However, if you don’t want to buy these fruits but you want to take alkaline, you can just provide alkaline water machine. It is as easy as drinking water. When you eat acidic foods, try to drink alkaline water for PH balance.  
source: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/list-of-acidic-foods.html

No comments:

Post a Comment