Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Will Be a Vegetarian



I plan to be a vegetarian after two years. I know that I have to make big adjustments to be a vegetarian; I have to resist the temptations of eating delicious meat dishes.  In this age of mine, I will eat all meat dishes that I like because I will not be able to eat those anymore when I will be a vegan.  

Veganism is a type of vegetarian diet that doesn’t include meat, dairy products and eggs. Many vegans also don’t eat processed foods using animal products like sugar and wine. Vegans eat beans, grains, vegetables, legumes, and fruits. Processed foods like vegan hotdogs, cheese, ice cream and mayonnaise are now available in the market. There are also many vegetarian restaurants that offer vegan and raw foods in the country. I guess I have to look for them now since I will be a future vegan hahaha. There are directories online like vegetarian restaurants San Diego that we can look for to choose the nearest restaurants that we like.


Image from: http://www.fotosearch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment