Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Life Trials


All people whether rich or poor experience life trials. It’s just up to us how we deal with it but we have to do the necessary actions when it comes. In my case, my family just survived trials three years ago. What happened was, my mother had many debts to different persons, excluding bank debts. She, herself shouldered the payment because she was the only one working in our family. I helped her after I finished my college degree but it was not enough to complete the payment. My mother experienced depression because of hopelessness and she at the point that she thought of committing suicide. I asked her to pray to God and we prayed. I thought of bringing my mother to a psychologist like psychologist temecula to treat her depression. If you experience depression or if you think that nobody understands you, may be you need psychologist’s help


Photo credit: http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/dealwithdeath

No comments:

Post a Comment